Friday 24 August 2012

Pregnancy Blues

All in all I haven't had the most fantastic pregnant experience with first trimester morning sickness to it returning in my last trimester to being exhausted and generally waddling like a duck from place to place, it can with no surprise get you a bit down and as all girls do every now and then you need a pick me up. My fiancé noticed this and treated me to a wee shopping trip in Boots. I only picked up a few things as I wasn't wanting to take advantage but here's what he purchased for me.

'Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner'

Models Own Powder Blusher in the shade 'Warm Glow'

17 Wild Metallic Eyes in the shades 'Wild Bronze' and 'Wild Nude'

Collection 2000 'Fix Me Up' Long lasting make up fixer.

No.7 Extreme length mascara.

So the countdown is now on 7 weeks till Baby Cakes arrives. Next post will be a pregnancy one.

Lots of Love
Claire
Xo


5 comments:

  1. How cute your fiancé is. You picked great products and the fix me up really seemns to be a good one...
    It's a pity that your pregnancy won't be a "fantastic" experience. I hope you'll get better though and wish you all the best for your forthcoming family life.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the presents cheer you up! I've always wondered how the UD eyeliner is.

    Follow back? :)
    notanobession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey i nominated you for libster award on my page sorry if you have already done it xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've used that mascara in the past, and I love it! Sprry to hear that things have been rough with your pregnancy, hang in there.

    Also, I nominated you for a Liebster award. Keep up the great posts. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know it was pretty sweet. It does seem good keep your make up on for the day or required time. Aw thank you :)

    Yeah they definitely did. It's great it's fantastic for a precise line. Following back Angela :)

    Aww thank you very much I'm following you now :)

    I love it, it seems to work wonders on my lashes. Thank you very much. I'm following now xx

    ReplyDelete